christyleighstewart

Genosha is for lovers

Mostly trashy romance

Lords of the Left-Hand Path: Forbidden Practices and Spiritual Heresies
Stephen E. Flowers
Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)
Kresley Cole
The Derby Girl (Getting Physical, #2)
Tamara Morgan
One More Theory About Happiness: A Memoir - Paul Guest There are few things I hate more than someone who was paralyzed in an accident and then goes on to write their memoirs. The only thing I hate more is when those people are public speakers.

I hate these sorts of books. If you plan on writing a memoir, un-plan it. If you are a gimp, keep it to yourself, I don't care about how much you suffer.

Needless to say, I was going to give this book 1 star and just type the F word a bunch of times as the review... BUT it wasn't bad.

Guest tells the events of his life in a matter-o-fact way and not once did I get the feeling he was asking for sympathy. Also, what he shared was all very true. The thing that most sold me on the book was the parts about the aids he had at school. I haven't seen that mentioned in other books and it made me laugh.

Why would anyone want to read this book? It isn't much of a story, more of a list of events. This is entertainment for voyeurs. The people who watch those reality shows about midgets.